Practical sailing course "Sailing with flat-bottoms"
For 2021 practical training sessions have been prepared for ten days, see the overview below.
In addition, individual training courses are also possible, ask us about the possibilities.
Reception from 10 a.m. with coffee. Maximum 4-5 participants per ship so that you get sufficient practice at the helm and winches yourself. The day ends at 5:00 PM (the two-day Level 4 course ends at 4:00 PM).
If you book a flat-bottomed boat with Sailcharter Friesland within 24 months after the training, a one-off reimbursement of EUR 100 will be made.
Level 1: Motor maneuvering
Mandatory training for renting a flat-bottomed yacht <12m and mandatory training for renting a flat-bottomed yacht >= 12m
- Saturday: March 27, April 17, April 24 and May 8
- Price: 175,- p.p.
- Level 2: Flat-bottomed sailing – basics
Level 4: Trip planning and Dry fall on Wadden Sea
- Saturday, Sunday: May 1 and 2
- Price: 300,- incl overnight stay p.p.
- Level 5: Sail trim and sword trim on a flat bottom